Thursday, August 20, 2009

my name is...

howdy all. ok this is my first real attempt at the stuff that cobb does. so go easy on me, k??? some helpful feedback would be apreciated.


i sowe the seeds of greed and mistrust
the flowers bloom, and they make disgust
i bring out the lies with promises and lust
then destroy your hope by breaking your trust

corruption is my weapon and hate is my tool
i turn your leaders into babbling fools
my heart is icey and my breath is cool
the crimes i commit are violent and cruel

greed and deception, violence and hate
from your simple minds, these things i create
a deity, a prophet, these names that i take
are nothing compared to the souls i shall rape

i turn your daughters into my whores
still when you see me, you cry out for more
faith is a lie i have seeped to your core
inlaid with misery and steeped in your law

crusades have been launched, boiling water and floods
pushing the skulls of the dead to the mud
blossoming insanity, trimming the buds
i dance with the dead and feast on their blood

suffer the children, the sweet sound of pain
wash away the lost halo's with torrents of rain
the sickness and sorrow and blood flow again
when you hear the aggony, you'll think you just came

all the non believers may think this quite odd
stumbling blindly as if lost in a fog
call out my sweet name, oh satan you old dog
you think im the devil, when in fact i am god!

2 comments:

  1. haha nice. lol too t rue. probs is what god is like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liiiiiiiiiiike =]....you naked....wait what? ahuh....nothing....

    ReplyDelete